Heaven & Hell ©1995 Jerry Kott

Heaven & Hell ©1995 Jerry Kott

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Dog show -Chapter 84








                                      Dogs




I looked out our kitchen door  on April 17, 2014 , and saw a pack of 4 dogs running down our drive then coming on our porch. Not knowing the temperament, I gingerly stepped out side and they ran by our deck down into our field. I whistled and called and they kept running. Scott called the Police to report it. We were concerned about the safety of the dogs. Besides there is a hefty fine for letting your  dog run free off you property. They looked loved and  we know full well the anxiety of a dog getting out.


                                     Police arriving


A Patrolman showed up, we didn't get his card because this       had nothing to do with harassment. As I saw the Police car coming down the drive I saw the 4 dogs come running up near our pond towards me. I then call Scott and the Policeman was there. The Patrolman only had one leash in his car so I asked Scott to bring what we had. When have had dogs


                                     Waiting




 They lived about a mile from our home next to RT 78. Thank God they came in our direction. Animals  often show up at our property After close to an hour, the Animal Control person arrived and  we helped him load up the dogs and they left. 





                                       Dogs leaving


After lunch that  day we heard what we think were more sling shot rocks hit near our home around 12:30 PM.

No comments:

Google Analytics Alternative