Heaven & Hell ©1995 Jerry Kott

Heaven & Hell ©1995 Jerry Kott

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Chapter 74--Witch Hat or Dunce Cap?????



                            6/4/13 Leaving-Act 1


 We have a very consistent schedule. It is not a challenge to monitor our ingress and egress. Scott gets the same bus 4 nights a week from NYC, occasionally he gets a later one, but most of the time he gets that bus. I move the barrier on Nursery lane prior to getting him but generally leave to pick him up around 8:45 PM. This can be documented. On June 4, 2013  , I got the call from Scott  from the bus from NYC that he was approaching the Hellertown park and ride. I got the car out of the garage and parked it on our lot to go get the dog. The dog has been hesitant recently , like he is sensing something,to get into the car at night recently. He seems to be into sensing something next door, he stares up the drive toward the Repash Property every night recently that we get into the car. I left our property at 9:07 PM.  Earlier in the evening , after the news he was barking toward the drive from our sliding glass doors. A region that we have seen Jesse Repash and Brett Schneider standing staring at our house and property. Anyway, after I got him in the car, I noticed that there was someone walking with a flashlight on the upper side of Nursery Lane on the Repash property across from their parking pad. It created concern, my gut spoke. Since we believe their has been a up tic in the pattern exhibited by noticing  Jesse sitting next to the drive in the dark staring at us as we pass at night  (I do have peripheral vision and concerns because of the history). I have paid attention to that region since there was an event when as I passed,someone  jumped out from behind Jesse's truck and shinned and red laser like beam in my eyes as I passed in the car one night. We believe that  staring is  meant to create concern. I find it meanceing which I believe is it purpose to be. Anyway as I was driving out on Nursery Lane and I noticed Brett Schneider and Jesse Repash near their ATV's parked feet to the shared drive  in the dark, their floods were off, staring at me which heightened concern. We have a dash board cam for protection-the police know it. Then as I passed, Jesse Repash and Brett Schneider my concern heightened-my gut was pinging. We keep the windows closed and the radio on so if their is any dispute of time, anyone could check WXPN's play list for a time line.   Anyway as I passed them, I was alarmed to witness Debbie Repash standing next to the shared drive, to my left, staring at me with a flash light under her chin to light her face in an haunting,sinister and meancing manner, wearing a pointed witches hat, moving her mouth in what appeared to be an very exaggerated manner-like she was hollering something , while staring at me as I passed. She may have been saying something but I didn't hear it, I keep the window closed. That explains the flashlight and person I saw next to the drive when I was preparing to leave our property to pick up Scott. I commented to myself how weird the whole experience was since they were waiting/stalking for me, like an ambush. It was planned and even propped and with a wardrobe. I was shocked and very concerned. This was staged. 




                        6/4/13 Act 2 returning Home


Then on the way home, I had the dashboard cam was on as we approach Nursery Lane while driving on Alpine Drive. I told Scott what had happened as I left and we were sort of braced for Act 2 harassment/stalking as we returned. As we were coming down Nursery Lane to our home, we first saw Debbie Repash, on their parking pad with a pointed witch hat on, a shaw,  a long dress ? and a broom between her legs,yes a broom, prancing on their parking pad next to their volvo. We were shocked and didn't know if we were falling into another trap? We proceeded, shocked and then we noticed Brett Schneider sitting feet to the right of the Nursery Lane. A spot where we have seen him sitting at previously  times staring down the drive at our property as we have perform chores. Anyway, he then puts a lit flashlight under his chin and had a pointed witches hat on. Again, we had the windows closed, so we didn't hear  what could have been  saying.  Then  we both pondered where Jesse was and to no surprise, I looked in the rear view mirror and saw the headlights of an ATV tailgating us down the drive. We assumed that was Jesse since his ATV was moved after I had left. However on the  Iphone video, which doesn't have the clarity of the flip, it appears that their was another light source near Brett Schneider. Were there more participants? We proceeded to our home very concerned.  This was the most bizarre experience and off the charts in their madness. You can't make this shit up. If we did not have video and called the Lower Saucon Township Police they would have said we made it up. Describing exactly what was recorded would not have been believed. This was insane! This is a conspiracy to stalk. Then again, we believe the Lower Saucon Township Police are conspiring to protect Jesse Repash and Brett Schneider that is why we didn't call them that night. There has been this pattern to bate us. To provoke us into a confrontation so Jesse Repash can make a claim. God only knows   what would have happened if I got out of the car to confront the Repashes and  Brett Schneider that evening? We beleive they could have been armed and loaded. After all, the two Senior Gay Men are such a threat.We tell the Truth!  Jesse Repash has tried to bait us, like this event, into  a confrontation and since he appears to be too friendly , like Brett Schneider, with the Lower Saucon Township Police, we would be fools to take the bait. One can only wonder what would have happened if we got out of the car that night to confront these fools. 







     6/4/13  Brett Schneider with Flashlight under his face



As I exited and turned right from Nursery Lane onto Alpine Drive, I noticed two men walking up Gregory Marino's driveway which is unusual at that time of night. Generally , Gregory would wave , but neither  man waved or turned. They had to see the headlights which had temporally lit them.

No comments:

Google Analytics Alternative